Yahweh - Monique

Share:

Monique- YAHWEH

(PRELUDE)
Yahweh, Yahweh
Yahweh
Yahweh, Yahweh

(VERSE 1)
When I wake up in the morning
All I want to do- see your face: Yahweh
When I wake up in the morning
All I want to do- call your name
Not to call you cos’ we gat a problem
Not to call you cos’ we gat a question
I just wanna call your name
Like a child, calling- Daddy
Yahweh!

(HOOK)
Yahweh, Yahweh
Yahweh
Yahweh, Yahweh
[Oh uh oh]
Yahweh, Yahweh
Yahweh
Yahweh, Yahweh

(CHORUS)
[I like to call your name]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[Yahweh, you’re my King]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[Yahweh, you love me]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[Yahweh, my Maker]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[I like to sing your praise]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[Oh Yahweh]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[Still, you’re the one that love me]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[My Yahweh]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[Oh yeah eh]

(VERSE 2)
I know your name oh
Yahweh you will never change oh
Forever you remain the same,
Hmn hmnn hmnn
Forever, Yahweh you will reign
Eh; I can’t explain oh
How you took away my pain oh oh oh
You call me Blessing; an Ordained oh oh
Yahweh, praises to your name

(CHORUS)
[I like to call your name]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[I love to give you praises]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[I like to call you Daddy; My Daddy]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[Beautiful Maker]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[Oh yeah]
[I love to love you more]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[My Yahweh; My Yahweh]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[Yahweh eh eh]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[You are my Faithful Father]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[Oh oh]

(VERSE 3- CALL & RESPONSE)
Call him awesome wonder oh
[Awesome wonder oh]
Great provider
[Great provider]
Mighty warrior; Conqueror
[Mighty warrior; Conqueror oh]
King and Ruler; Creator oh
[King and Ruler; Creator oh]
Say, awesome wonder oh; yeah eh
[Awesome wonder oh]
Great provider
[Great provider]
Mighty warrior; Conqueror
[Mighty warrior; Conqueror oh]
King and Ruler; Creator
[King and Ruler; Creator oh]

(HOOK)
[Yahweh]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[Yahweh, Yahweh, Yahweh]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[I love to call your name]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[You’re my King and Ruler]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[Oh yeah]

(HOOK / FINALE)
Yahweh, Yahweh
[We love you, Father]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[The ”winds in the way”]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[My shelter in doubt]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[We call you Yahweh]
Yahweh, Yahweh
[Oh yeahhh]

GOSPEL MUSIC LYRICS- Monique- Yahweh



Download music with lyrics here

Facebook

Recent in Sports

[3,Design,post-tag]

Labels

"2" album(1984) (8) "Christmas" album(1989) (10) "Christmastime" album(1998) (8) "Eternal God" Live album. (1990) (12) "Give Thanks" album(1986) (13) "Go West Young Man" album(1990) (9) "Hymns II - Shine On Us" album-(2016) (2) "i 2 (EYE)" album(1988) (10) "I'll Lead You Home" album-(1995) (13) "I'll Lead You Home" album(1995) (2) "Let Your Glory Fall" album(1997) (11) "Live The Life" album(1998) (11) "Project" album-(1983) (8) "Rivers Of Joy" album(1995) (13) "Sovereign" album(2014) (12) "Stand" album(2006) (10) "The Big Picture" album(1986) (10) "The Son of God (& Imela)" album(2014) (13) "The Spirit Of Christmas" album(2014) (10) "This God Is Too Good" album(2016) (13) "This Is Your Time" album(1999) (10) "Wonder" album(2010) (12) "Worship Again" album(2002) (11) "Worship" album(2001) (12) "You Are Great" album(2016) (4) 3nity (1) A'dam (5) Aaron Lindsey (1) Aaron T. Aaron (2) Abby Godwin (1) Abiodun Olaoluwabiyi (1) Abraham (3) Abywaves (1) Ada (6) Adaora (1) Adebisi Crown (1) Adi Eze (1) Aijay (1) Aimee (1) Akanni Emsong (1) Akpan Alubarika (1) Akpororo (1) Alade De Saint (1) Alifted (3) Allen Benson (2) Almira (1) Ami (1) Angel (1) AnjolaJesu (2) Anna Barton (1) Annie Badu (1) Anthony Odion (1) Anu Omideyi (1) Araleyi (1) Arese Daniels (2) Asikey (1) Atta Boafo (1) Ayo The Sage (1) Ayo Vincent (2) B.B Asuquo (1) Baba Mary (1) Babatunmise (2) Beke (1) Betrose (1) Blessyn (1) Bukky Adediran (2) Ccioma (1) Chioma Jesus (1) Chris Morgan (1) Clergyman (1) Cobhams Asuquo (6) D Xtreme Crew (2) Dammy Afolabi (1) Dannielove (2) Darey (1) Debby Olusoga (1) Debsam (1) Delani (1) Delia (1) Delirious? (13) Derin Bello (3) Dew BlackWhite (1) Don moen (129) Eben (15) Efe Praises (1) El-Joe (2) Elijah (1) Elijah Daniel (1) Elijah Oyelade (7) Eloho (13) Evans Ighodalo (2) Femi Temowo (1) Flo (13) Frank Edwards (35) Fred Mac (1) Gabriel Eziashi (2) Georgeline (1) Gikville (1) Gil Joe (3) Glowreeyah Braimah (5) Gospel Force (1) Gracey (1) Healing rain album-2004 (12) Heartsong (1) Heybee Guitar (2) Hillsong Music (25) Hillsong United (148) Hillsong Worship (278) House Of Joshua (1) House Of Playright (1) Hymns (710) IBK (1) Initial (1) Isabella (7) Israel Strong (3) Jaymikee (10) Joe Praize (9) John Godfrey (1) Kaestrings (1) Kayode Kyros (1) Kelvin Ochi (1) Kenny K'Ore (26) Kike Mudiaga (1) Kristopher (1) Lara George (45) Laureche (4) Lecrae (1) LEROY (1) LWF (Living Word Family) (1) M.A.D (2) Mac Roc (1) Mairo (1) Makuo Israel (1) Malcolm Rue (3) Mali Music (1) Marvy (1) Michael Akingbala (1) Michael Smith (12) Midnight Crew (7) Mike Abdul (6) monique (6) Morayo (12) Mr Noble (1) Mr Xpensive (1) Nathaniel Bassey (22) Nkay (1) Noella (1) Nosa (1) Nsikak Ekwere (1) Obiora Obiwon (1) Obiwon (1) Ola (5) Olukemi Funke (4) Oluwashalom (3) oluwatobi (1) onos (4) Pastor Saki (1) Pat Uwaje King (12) Paul Chisom (1) Pita (3) Praise2life (3) Preye Odede (2) Princess Saint (1) Psalm Ebube (1) Psalmos (3) Raphael A. Macaulay (1) Rayday (2) Rejoice (1) Ronke Adesokan (1) Rooftop MCs (1) Ryta Ritche (1) Salvation Ministry Choir (9) Sammie Okposo (2) Sampraiiz (1) Samsong (5) Segun Israel (1) Shola Allyson (5) Simpa Adaba (1) Sinach (78) Solomon Lange (9) Sonnie Badu (4) Sophie (1) Soweto Gospel Choir (1) Steve Crown (1) Steve Williz (1) Steven Stern (1) Sunkey (1) Sunmart De Zionite (1) T3DD (1) TGOD (1) The Reapers Choir (1) Thelma Benson (1) Tim Godfrey (13) Timitimi (1) Tmax (1) Tobiloba Tes (2) Tolazee (1) Tolu Akande (1) Tonia Omoh (1) Tonia Shodunke (3) Tony Mac (1) Tope Alabi (3) Tori Kelly (1) Tpeah (1) Tracy Tolota (2) Ty Bello (5) Ucee Nwachukwu (1) Victor Ike (3) Victoria Orenze (1) Wale Adenuga (3) Wizdom Ekong (1) Xavier (1) Xtreme (2)