C.A.C. Hymn 466

Share:

Deut. 5:27

ENGLISH

1. Speak to my soul Lord Jesus,
Speak now in tend'rest tone;
Whisper in loving-kindness;
"Thou art not left alone."
Open my heart to hear Thee,
Quickly to hear Thy voice,
Fill Thou my soul with praises,
Let me in Thee rejoice.

Speak Thou in softest whispers
Whispers of love to me
"Thou shalt be always conq'ror
Thou shalt be always free
Speak Thou to me each day Lord
Always in tend'rest tone
Let me now hear Thy whisper
Thou art not left alone.

2. Speak to Thy children ever,
Lead in the holy way;
Fill them with joy and gladness,
Teach them to watch and pray,
May they in consecration
Yield their whole lives to Thee,
Hasten Thy coming kingdom.
Till our dear Lord we see.

3. Speak now as in the old time
Thou didst reveal Thy will;
Let me know all my duty,
Let me Thy law fulfil.
Lead me to glorify Thee,
Help me to show Thy praise
Gladly to do Thy bidding,
Honour Thee all my days.
Amen.

KulhuD

YORUBA

1. Bami soro Oluwa
Soro l‘ohun jeje
Ki ngbo ohun ife Re:
“Emi wa pelu re”
Lu mi ni ookan aya
Ki nyara gbohun Re,
F‘orin ‘yin kun okan mi
Ki nl‘ayo ninu Re

Wi fun mi l‘ohun jeje
Ohun ife didun,
Pe “un o ju asegun lo,
Un o bo patapata
‘Jojumo ki nle ma gbo
Ohun Emi didun
Soro na fun mi loni;
“Emi wa pelu re?”


2. Wa b‘awon ‘mo Re soro
To won s‘ona mimo,
Fi ayo kun okan won;
Fi adura ko won;
Ki won fara won rubo,
Ki won faye won ji
K‘ijoba Re yarade,
K‘oju wa le ri O.

3. Soro bi ti igbani,
Fi ife Re han wa,
Ki nmo gbogbo ise mi,
Ki nmu ase Re se;
To mi ki ngb‘ogo Re ga,
Ki nfi iyin Re han,
Ki nma fayo jise Re,
Ki ngbe O ga titi.
Amin

No comments